5:20PM UTC : Our Systems team has been able to identify the issue and completely resolve it. You should have no further issues with loading the Database via phpMyAdmin.
4:45 PM UTC : Our Systems team is currently investigating issues with phpMyAdmin. Currently, you will not be able to access your Database to make any kinds of manual changes. Once this issue has been resolved, we will update you here.
10:19 PM UTC – The issue has been resolved and SSL Certificates are now being issued for all Pressable sites. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
8:43 PM UTC – Our systems team is continuing to investigate the cause and ensure the issue is resolved. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
12:47 PM UTC – Our systems team is currently investigating issues with some sites not being able to obtain an SSL certificate which is causing insecure warnings in browsers. We are working on resolving this quickly and will update here once this has been resolved.
11:00 PM UTC: Pressable system’s team identified a limited number of sites that were loading with a 502 Bad Gateway error. This issue resolved within a matter of minutes and things should be completely back to normal now. We are continuing to investigate.
12:34 pm UTC — Our systems team have discovered that the issue affecting a limited number of sites is actually due to a Cloudflare outage. All Pressable systems are operating fine but any sites routing DNS through Cloudflare are seeing the issue.
You can read about this Cloudflare Outage here: https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/
We recommend bypassing Cloudlfare to avoid this downtime until they are back up and running. As always, if you need any assistance, please contact our Support team.
12:13 pm UTC — Our systems team is currently investigating reports of connection timeouts. As soon as we have more information, we will update this post.
Our systems team is currently rolling out PHP 7.2.18 to all Pressable servers. If you have any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4:50 UTC February 28 – The CDN for all sites in Production Mode has been re-enabled over the past 4 hours. We appreciate your patience on this issue. If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk: email@example.com.
23:21 UTC February 27 – Our CDN provider reports that they have resolved the issue. The Pressable systems team will begin reactivating the CDN later this evening for those who had them deactivated earlier.
20:21 UTC / February 27 – Our CDN provider reports that they have isolated this issue to a single router. They have assured us that resolving the issue remains a high priority. In the meantime, we have begun disabling the CDN on a limited number of sites as a short term solution. So far, CDN deactivation has had a minimal impact on server performance, and our systems team has decided to continue with the deactivation of the CDN on additional server pools. We must stress that this is a temporary measure and that we are actively evaluating other options – both medium and long term – to solve for this issue. As always, we thank you again for your continued patience and understanding.
18:24 UTC / February 27 – This issue continues to impact several sites on our platform intermittently. While we remain in contact with our CDN provider to resolve this issue, we have begun exploring alternative measures. As soon as we have more information, we will update here. In the meantime, we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.
14:29 UTC / February 26 – We continue to work with our CDN provider to address this issue. We have reiterated the urgency of having this issue resolved as soon as possible to our provider. If you detect assets from our CDN URLs (
https://*-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com ) taking significant amounts of time to load or not loading at all, we recommend turning off Production Mode for the time being. We thank you for your continued patience.
1:17 UTC / February 26 – We are still working with our CDN provider to determine what is causing some of our sites to experience longer response and load times. We will continue to update this page as new information is available.
16:24 UTC / February 25 – Our systems team has begun investigating an intermittent issue we are seeing with our CDN provider. In some cases, we are noticing sites take longer to respond and load due to a delay in retrieving images from our CDN provider. We will update this status page as new information is available.
3/16 5:18 pm UTC: Ticket submission and migrate site forms are now functioning properly through my.pressable.com. You may now continue sending help requests directly through the my.pressable.com User portal.
3/16 3:29pm UTC: Ticket submission and migration submissions from my.pressable.com is currently not functioning properly. If you have submitted a ticket within the last 24 hours without a response, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your issue is resolved.
UTC 23:11: The attack has been mitigated on our end.
UTC 20:19: We have discovered that the network activity was due to a DDOS attack. We have isolated the attack and stability is beginning to return to the affected sites. We will update again if and when there is more information.
UTC 19:25: We are currently investigating issues related to strange network activity. This is causing a limited number of sites to load very slowly. We will update when we have more information.
UPDATE: 01/11/2018 UTC 17:23: All servers have now been updated to 7.0.27 which has a fix for the regression which appeared in php 7.0.26.
UPDATE: 11/30/2017 UTC 18:53: We have now rolled back our PHP version to 7.0.25 Your NextGEN plugin should function as it did prior to our PHP upgrade.
With our PHP upgrade from 7.0.25 to 7.0.26 , we have discovered an issue with the NextGEN Gallery plugin. The PHP upgrade is causing a PHP Fatal error and Segfault with this particular plugin. We have found this to be a reported issue on the plugin’s support forums as well:
After discussions with the plugin’s developers. we found the bug to be within the PHP release itself and not the actual plugin. We are currently in process of reverting back to an earlier version of PHP to avoid this issue until a new release is out with a fix.
As always, if you have any questions , please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team:
4:00 PM UTC : The Partial Outage was caused by a DDoS attack on a specific customer’s site that we have now mitigated. We will continue to monitor the situation but as of now this outage has been resolved.
3:30 PM UTC : We are aware of and investigating a partial outage impacting some customer sites.