All Pressable sites have been updated to WordPress 5.4.2.
This security and maintenance release features 23 fixes and enhancements. Plus, it adds a number of security fixes. For more information about this release, please check out the release notes at WordPress.org.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit a ticket via firstname.lastname@example.org.
10:03 UTC – Access has been restored. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com
9:56 UTC – We are investigating access errors on https://my.pressable.com. In the meantime, if you require support, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WooCommerce 4.0.0 was released today and all sites on WooCommerce plans have been automatically updated. The update includes changes to the admin interface including:
- New dashboard
- New and improved reports
- Improved notification experience
- New store management tools
You can read more about the update here: https://woocommerce.wordpress.com/2020/03/10/woocommerce-4-0-is-here/
If you have any questions about the update, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
WordPress 5.3.2 has been released and we have updated all sites.
This update addresses a couple of high severity Trac tickets and was issued as a quick maintenance release.
Some of the fixes and enhancements include:
- Date/Time: Ensure that get_feed_build_date() correctly handles a modified post object with invalid date.
- Uploads: Fix file name collision in wp_unique_filename() when uploading a file with upper case extension on non case-sensitive file systems.
- Media: Fix PHP warnings in wp_unique_filename() when the destination directory is unreadable.
- Administration: Fix the colors in all color schemes for buttons with the .active class.
- Tests/build tools: In wp_insert_post(), when checking the post date to set future or publish status, use a proper delta comparison.
You can read more about the update and other additional fixes on the official WordPress.org blog: https://wordpress.org/support/wordpress-version/version-5-3-2/
If you have any questions about the update, please contact our support team by submitting a ticket via your https://my.pressable.com panel.